Justice Bid’s intuitive and revelatory SaaS solutions help deliver tools to help drive efficiencies in procurement. However, in instances where departments are pressed for time, capacity and specialist expertise, SaaS may not be enough to produce the level of benefits desired, because the software doesn’t drive itself.
On the other side of the spectrum, Procurement Outsourcing delivers the expertise required to implement large scale procurement strategies, but isn’t accessible, affordable or appropriate for all business situations.
PaaS incorporates both – as a managed service, procurement software and expertise available on-demand and fully supported by our procurement specialists to implement each customer requirement. PaaS is a flexible offering which can be ramped up and down depending on when and where you need additional support/capacity. Customers receive the full benefit of large enterprise investment in technology solutions at a fraction of the cost it would take to develop their own.
Justice Bid’s PaaS helps businesses share the complexity of procurement processes and, in many cases, relieves internal staff of the procurement burden altogether. We identify where organizations will be best served with external procurement support, and then deliver it, allowing internal procurement staff to concentrate on their core business objectives and targets.
As a managed service, Justice Bid’s team of over 1,000 trained procurement specialists (known as our “Justice Bid Market Makers” team) are available to ensure the rapid deployment and successful implementation of all LEGAL AND NON-LEGAL procurement initiatives. No waiting, no disruption, no re-training, just delivery.
We provide the right expertise, quickly and easily
For a business to maximize its performance, everyone in the organization needs to deliver at capacity. Procurement is increasingly relied on to deliver bottom line results and added value to the business. At the same time the function is faced with ongoing pressures which are adding to the workload:
- Changing business operations
- New technologies
- Talent/Skill gaps
- Changing values
- New responsibilities e.g. CSR, Risk, Compliance
Even though technology tools have been brought in as an enabler, more often than not these are adding further skill pressures to an already over-utilized department. Suddenly procurement is expected to be experts in every category in every market, as well as experts in using new technologies. It’s no wonder new skills, new expertise and new technologies are required to cope with these demands. It’s no wonder that traditional investment in Procurement Technology often fails to return the benefits expected.
By providing Procurement as a Service (PaaS) for customers worldwide, Justice Bid Procurement is able
to combine technology, people, and expertise as a managed service.
Helping to fill the gaps in your workforce, and act as an extension of your existing teams to accelerate the entire
procurement lifecycle by enabling the right experts to use the right tools and apply the right expertise – quickly, easily and affordably.
Justice Bid Market Maker Support Capabilities:
What Do We Do?
Our Justice Bid Market Maker team of procurement specialists offer expertise across the following service lines.
- RFx and Tactical BuyingProvide e-Sourcing support including the preparation of e-RFI, e-RFP & e-Auctions.
- Time Critical SavingsProvide analysis of market and industry reports and periodicals.
- Stakeholder EngagementTo manage project-based sourcing and consultancy as well as end-to-end initiative.
- More Volume of Legal Spend ManagementEvery subscription of our software includes access to a dedicated support team. This team is the first point of contact for any user or supplier queries, ensuring they are fully engaged and supported throughout all projects.
- BenchmarkingProvide industry spend, pricing trends, and benchmarks as well as product-to-product price comparisons.
- Reporting & AnalyticsManage spend reporting & analytics, including spend classification, opportunity analysis and savings tracking.
- Category SupportProviding expertise across both direct and indirect categories of spend.
Our ultimate goal for you: independence
For our PAAS clients, we come in Day 1 and make a significant impact and drive measurable value. We see ourselves as an extension of their legal and non-legal procurement team. We are there for them whenever and however they need us. We work with their team, execute with them, and help support them so that at the end of the day, our ultimate goal of independence is achieved.