JB Market Maker Support
JB Market Makers’ Capabilities … YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Customers using the JB e-Sourcing suite have access to a 24 hour dedicated ‘Supplier Management’ support team of ‘Justice Bid Market Makers’ – Justice Bid Procurement specialists who become the first point of contact for the creation of an e-RFI, e-RFP, or e-Auction event. This multilingual team works on your behalf to take care of all the administrative aspects of managing an online negotiation – we call it Justice Bid Market Making.
Our Market Making team of procurement specialists offer expertise across the following service lines.
RFx and Tactical Buying
Your Justice Bid Market Making Team works behind the scenes to ensure your chosen set of electronic event bidders have:
- Confirmed interest in the event
- Received all necessary documentation
- Executed all Required confidentiality agreements
- Responded to your event in accordance with your directives
- In event an e-Auction is selected, completed any software training in order to bid online and are present at the scheduled e-Auction event
Manage project-based sourcing and consultancy, as well as end-to-end initiative management.
Provide industry spend, pricing trends, benchmarks, as well as product-to-product price comparisons.
Reporting & Analytics
Manage spend reporting & analytics, including spend classification, opportunity analysis and savings tracking.
Every subscription of our software includes access to a dedicated support team. This team is the first point of contact for any user or supplier inquiries, ensuring they are fully engaged and supported throughout all projects.
Category & Market Insights
Provide analysis of market and industry reports and periodicals.
- Contract Management Support to ensure your contract renewals are in place.
- Supplier Performance Management Support to help manage your suppliers to maximize performance.
- Compliance Support to maximize compliance to deliver maximum savings.